[NSRCA-discussion] Re: redistricting

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 12:33:02 AKST 2006

There are LOTS of ways to determine a Dist Champ.
Lots of systems have been devised, revised, revolutionized, etc.
Much of the effort is to find the "Fair" system.  IMO, all the systems
have a bias - best one shot contest, most contests attended, most consistent
showings, and on.  Best a District can do, is select a system with the
bias that seems most suitable for that Districts goals.  Each District can
accept X number of contests outside it's district if they want, etc.

The Dist Champ program may be best left to each district.

Later, Ron Lockhart