[NSRCA-discussion] Bargain on OS 140RX stainless rear bearings

Jim Oliver nsrca_1133 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 06:45:07 AKST 2006

Thanks David and others--bearings on order from Tool Parts.

  Jim

Chris Moon <cjm767driver at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I have a 140RX motor w/ over 350 flights w/ the EFI bearing and the seals not removed.  I also replace the stock bearing on a new motor before I even fly it because you will be right back in there in 50 flights or so to replace the stock bearing anyways.
Nice catch on finding them at other than Tower!  I'm going to get a couple for future projects.

Chris

David Flynt wrote:       That's a good question.  I have heard mostly no.  I have heard one instance that the seals swelled, and caused binding.  But this is the same bearing that goes into the fuel injected version of the 140, so I am trying it with the seals on.

  David