[NSRCA-discussion] Bargain on OS 140RX stainless rear bearings

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:18:14 AKST 2006

I have a 140RX motor w/ over 350 flights w/ the EFI bearing and the
seals not removed.  I also replace the stock bearing on a new motor
before I even fly it because you will be right back in there in 50
flights or so to replace the stock bearing anyways.
Nice catch on finding them at other than Tower!  I'm going to get a
couple for future projects.

Chris