[NSRCA-discussion] Was Mini Brio, Now Pattern Longitevity

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 11:58:12 AKST 2006

In 2002 i started with a hanger 9 Advance 40 with a k-b 48

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:    In 1992 I flew my first contest in Kansas City with a 4-start 40.  OS-46.  Looks like most of us started in this way.  I would say that today there are more options available for new pattern pilots.

  Best regards,

  Vicente Bortone

From: "John Pavlick" <jpavlick at idseng.com>

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org