[NSRCA-discussion] Was Mini Brio, Now Pattern Longitevity

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 07:52:12 AKST 2006

Geez. I must be getting OLD. NATS Intermediate Winner of course, but you  all
knew that

Matt

In a message dated 2/26/2006 11:29:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Rcmaster199 at aol.com writes:

This is a fine direction and Mike should be greatly commended for the  offer.

I would like to go on record and recommend that we do something similar  for
the Nationals. I can't ask Mike to offer a second model for the Nats
Sportsman winner as well, that would be killer.

So let me suggest that we all, the Nats attendees, pitch in an extra $10
each into a pot such that something similar could be done with ready finished
airframes available. I am NOT talking Pinnascle here. There are several other
excellent alernatives that don't cost anywhere near the amount. If you want to
participate and want to offer more, great. If not, that's fine too.

Or perhaps we could ask one of the manufacturers to see us halfway on one  of
their planes.

Will this result in more participation?? Who knows. But it is doing
something, just as Mike has done, rather than just TaLk about Pattern's  demise, how
Pattern is dyeing yada, yada, yada.

Anyone with me on that one?

Matt

In a message dated 2/26/2006 10:48:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,