[NSRCA-discussion] mini Brio

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 05:21:41 AKST 2006

So each year a returning competitor has to buy new gear? How is that low
cost? Several other disciplines have tried one design events with very
limited success. For some of us the equipment is part of the fun.
Don't let anyone kid you with the number of 200cc craft I see at my local
field cost is not true limit.
Simplicity of a smaller size would have an appeal.

Anthony

. Each year we could designate a model and associated equipment as that
years contender. Limit the size (1m ?) and weight for selection. Everyone
flys the same gear except new