[NSRCA-discussion] NiMH Question

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Feb 24 13:58:32 AKST 2006

Dean:
A while back, when I was living in Las Vegas and Greensboro, I made a quick trip to Vegas, got in late, and charged, my Extra 300 which had a Futaba radio.  Took the airplane off charge after an all night charge, went out to fly early the next morning. Put the plane in the air and everything was normal except that it seemed slow on ailerons; not much, just a little.  Flew it twice, finally checked the battery, and found a dead cell.  Range was fine, everything was good, except the ailerons were just a tad slow.  As an old-time friend used to put it, "God just gave you your airplane back."  Amen!
Bill Glaze