[NSRCA-discussion] NiMH Question

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Feb 24 09:42:59 AKST 2006

The diodes they used back then probably would not work as well in a modern system, since we have much more of a current drain with today's servos.

  I would suspect any good rectifier rated for the expected current would work.

  Bob R.

Wayne Galligan <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com> wrote:
          What type of diode and would these be available from Radio Shack?

  WG