[NSRCA-discussion] Hamburg Contest

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Feb 20 12:33:05 AKST 2006

Hey Del,
I'm pretty sure that the restriction of on-site camping only refers to over-nite
parking. I remember that I was told I couldn't stay there in my tent, and I
think the reason was something to do with unfriendly bears, but I remember Bill
Pascucci parking that monster Motor Home in the lot and retiring to the KOA site
for the overnite stay.
Whatever shortcomings the site may present, they don't appear to be that much of
a deterrent to attendance. I'm sure the great people enter into the mix
somewhere.
Georgie