[NSRCA-discussion] Hamburg Contest

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 07:51:00 AKST 2006

Hi Eric..
    All valid points except you miss the need for unit to be on field or
very nearby (walking distance) d/t medical issues. The biggest and primary
reason you never saw me attend the Pocono's contest.  Now that Oakville no
longer allows on site camping is also a scratch. If Sayre stays on board and
has field to hold contest is only one left I can realistically attend
anymore. Hardly seems worth the investment anymore.
                 Del
          nsrca - 473