[NSRCA-discussion] Electric vs. Glow

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:54:50 AKST 2006

Bob:
I think so too, i.e., there are likely some good RPM ranges where braking will be more effective and you can grab regen power to freshen the cells if wanted.  I don't think it's a bad idea at all, it's a great idea.  I'm just thinking that it's not a simple problem to get it optimized and that we have to balance several factors.  Just like everything else we tackle in this hobby, it's what makes it fun to try to do it.

Ed