[NSRCA-discussion] Hamburg Contest

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 20:50:24 AKST 2006

  Arch as the season starts and we go thru contest to contest we always run
the chance of a mid air and at that time May, June ??? is still not enough
time to get a pattern bird ready anyways, having one bird definitely kills
the option. Been from Buffalo area myself is kind of difficult to pick dates
between rain, NATS and other contest, very limited space. I know the guys
have tried changing dates because of attendance reasons but they also have
to count with their neighbor, Canada and their contest. I hope they find a
solution. It,s a great contest and a great bunch of guys.

Ken