[NSRCA-discussion] Electric vs. Glow

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 13:31:27 AKST 2006

As a general comment, I wanted to say that it's refreshing to see the
electric leaders amongst us coming forward with real numbers on how many
"pictures-of-presidents" they had been laying out.

Those of you who are spending your own money to compete do us all a favor by
both finding out what it really costs and then sharing the information the
way you have done.

A must hastily add that I don' think that sponsored or semi-sponsored pilots
don't share. It is just that they are not counting or remembering the
"pattern-pennies-paid" the way we do.

Good leading-edge data folks.

Regards,

Eric.