[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 17 18:56:12 AKST 2006

Looks like the battery folks are listening. You will see a new battery ad in the March K-Factor that does start off in the right direction. I think it has a 6 month warranty, with a pedegree on each cell. I do not know what testing they have on quantities of cycles, but they have apparently been developing cells and doing a lot of testing to develop a cell that does what they want. I hope we will start seeing, and being able to analyze some good published cell test data. I think we will see as time goes by that "actual real world cell test data" results will be a major factor in selling more people on electrics.
Jerry