[NSRCA-discussion] Simulators

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Feb 17 17:05:28 AKST 2006

I have the Relex simulator and really like it. The closest thing (handling) to a pattern plane is the large Katana IMAC type plane, but I changed the stock CG parameter from .26 to .18 ("distance of CG behind profile nose", more nose heavy) and it flies better for pattern, IMHO.

  I have not flown the Aerofly or G3, but from what I have heard the Aerofly is the better product of the two.

  Bob R.

Stuart Chale <schale at optonline.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                If anyone has a good pattern setup for relex or aerofly please consider sharing it J
  Stuart