[NSRCA-discussion] Electrics

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 17 13:44:42 AKST 2006

I get along very well with two battery packs. It takes less than 40 minutes to charge a pack so there is maybe a 25 minute wait between flights. Three packs would effectively close the gap with no lag time between flights. I flew in the Jetero contest 05 with only one pack, no problem.

My charging equipment in the shop consists of a 12v power supply and two Astro 109s. Equipment in the van consists of a 160ah trolling motor battery and two Astro 109s.

Since charging Lipos requires some attention on the operators part, I would not provide any warranties if I were the seller.
                                                Nat