[NSRCA-discussion] From Zel Ritchie RE: More Tx Springs

Zel Ritchie bertz at msn.com
Thu Feb 16 14:55:08 AKST 2006

Hi Dean,

I was hoping someone might identify with Jan Van Vliet!

If you ever communicate with him please send him to my site:
It would be nice to hear from him.

 http://Zel.rcuniverse.com<http://zel.rcuniverse.com/>

I would also like to know if anyone else has any photos or films of Sweden Worlds.

Unfortunately the photos on my sight are the only photos I have left.

I don't know where to find a set of plans for the Phantom. I gave away all of my stuff, including plans and equipment.

I think RC Modeler published the plans for the Phantom sometime in 1963-64-65 but I have not been able to locate them.

Phantom IV was an amazing plane. I could do things with it that I could never do with any other plane. It had a special airfoil that I designed for it which enabled it to fly inverted as well as upright. I could do the entire AMA pattern inverted as well as, or even better, than upright, (except for takeoff and landing!).

Keep in touch.

Zel