[NSRCA-discussion] From Zel Ritchie RE: More Tx Springs

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Feb 16 12:04:06 AKST 2006

Hi Zel,
As I looked through the pictures in your RCU profile, I noticed the photog's credit to Jan Van Vliet.
You'll be amused to note, that I stood with Jan and we critiqued the Finals in France together, this Summer.
He is the one who coined the term "tricky rolls" to decribe the egregiously cheated Snap Rolls, the finalists were flying.
His son Danny (now on the Dutch Team) is now in his mid thirties.
I can remember him as a young teenager, being surprised when he couldn't get a beer, during the '83 Worlds in Pensacola!
What do you mean, minimum age to drink?

So where does one find plans for a Phantom IV? It was fun looking at the shots.

Regards,
    Dean P.

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer