[NSRCA-discussion] SODA BOTTLE FUEL TANK

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 05:54:45 AKST 2006

In a message dated 2/15/2006 8:35:48 PM Central Standard Time,
jivey61 at bellsouth.net writes:

Wayne
 I was getting ready to update my experiment with the 33 oz coke  bottle
filled with fuel 30%. I let it sit and shrink for 2 months,then when it  appeared
to stop shrinking I removed the fuel and carefully measured the  volume.The
bottle started life as 33 oz,1 liter and now holds 24 oz  liquid. Which is
perfect for a thirsty 160 DZ with a 4 blade prop.I have it in  my Smaragd and will
fly (test) tomorrow. Should work fine and no more  shrinking.

Jim Ivey