[NSRCA-discussion] Direct Servo Drive

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 14:11:56 AKST 2006

Del,
That was me a couple weeks ago. Not in the sunbelt but up here in  North
Joisey. Yup surprised me too. It took a few flips to make the 160  come alive but
it did. Been wanting to retune the engine after the ES pipe was  removed in
favor of the Hatori. Oh wait a minute, that's a different thread.

Matt