[NSRCA-discussion] Hyde type C mount?

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 15:20:59 AKST 2006

BlankEd,
It's pretty new.  I have one and it's 2.6 oz by itself (no hardware).  It comes with 4 6-32 firewall mounting screws and blind nuts (nice). It has pretapped aluminum beams that capture all 4 engine holes (I never liked the 2 bolt system).  Seems like a competitive product and will be well supported by Merle.  For now I think you just have to know they exist and ask Central for them or call Merle.  I'm sure he'll be ramped up with stock soon.

--Lance