[NSRCA-discussion] RC Presentation

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 11:23:30 AKST 2006

Nice program.  It reminds me of my movie program, Studio 9, along with Adobe Elements..  But, it appears to have a fairly steep learning curve, along with its versatility.
By the time I fully learned how to use it, we'd all be flying model spaceships with light-drive capabilities!<G>  OTOH, I don't know Powerpoint, either!  Fortunately, there are folks out there who are proficient.  If only they could be attracted.....................
Bill Glaze