[NSRCA-discussion] Back to pattern stuff

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 13:58:03 AKST 2006

Using bluecor foam from Lowes seems to work well. Shapes easily, is
reasonably strong material and serves to hold the reinforcing sticks well.  Accepts
foam friendly ca and probond very well. I sanded the polyester film  backing off
since I am finishing in silkspan and water based polyu  paint.

Have the main components of the small pattern job about done. Wing spans  46"
with an area of 470 sqin. Fuse length is 50". I'll post pics when I get
around to it
MattK