[NSRCA-discussion] Reparing a de-laminated ARF wing

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:15:05 AKST 2006

All good ideas.  I think I like the epoxy suggestion the most because it gives you plenty of time to get the whole area wetted with glue and then you can uniformly weight it down.  The Poly glue method might be hard to control because of all the glop that might ooze out as it catalyzes.  I bet the CA method will work well too, but the area is a little large for that.

Thanks
Ed