[NSRCA-discussion] Reparing a de-laminated ARF wing

Bob Harden rharden1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 30 12:54:14 AKST 2006

Hello Ed,

 I have had good success in the past repairing foam sheeted wing panels where the bond did not hold.  I went to the drug store and bought some insulin syringes (they have a fine needle) to use that I could penetrate just through the balsa to the bond line.  I used  thin  foam compatible CA in the syringe and injected every couple of inches in the unbonded area.  This worked very well and saved my wing panels.

Hope this idea is useful.

Bob