[NSRCA-discussion] Kavan vs. Central's Compact starter?

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 30 05:57:32 AKST 2006

Most any old cordless drill with a starter cone chucked in
the drill chuck will turn over most engines.

What I have done is take an old starter cone, insert a 1/4" x
2-1/2" or 3/8" x 2-1/2" shouldered bolt with 2 nuts to capture
the starter cone.  Cut the head off the bolt.  That end gets chucked
into the drill.

When you need a drill at the field just un-chuck the cone, and use the
drill.

--

Kelly Regan
www.reganbrothers.com