[NSRCA-discussion] Merry Christmas to me!!

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 07:52:01 AKST 2006

did you use your 'new' Commodore 64 to send your email to this discussion
group?  If so, YOU DA COMPUTER MAN!!!

Don

In a message dated 12/29/2006 8:29:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
khoard at gmail.com writes:

Last night my son gave me the coolest Christmas Gift. . . . a brand new
(well, kind of). . .Commodore 64 computer!!

He began giggling uncontrollably when I right-clicked on a  Windows icon and
showed him that it took up a little more than 64K of  memory, and that is all
the memory the C64 used for everything.

I think he's facinated with a computer that doesn't have storage, sound,  or
<GASP> a mouse.
--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN