[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 contests

moleski at canisius.edu moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Dec 27 16:22:34 AKST 2006

Lance Van Nostrand wrote:

> Not totally.  I have the D6 calendar pretty much done.  Been talking with
> CD's for the past 3 months to work out details.  I'm just waiting on the
> website.  I'm sure there is a reason that we restrict contest postings tothe
> current year but I don't know what it is.  If we can relax this rule, it
> would be fine with me.

I think Tim Pascoe was taking care of the calendar.

He may be away during this vacation.

Offhand, I can't think of a technical reason why
the calendar can't be extended a couple of years
ahead.  It looks as though Tim has the information
in a database.  The database should be able to
handle a couple of years of data without any
difficulty.

				Marty