[NSRCA-discussion] Temptation Wings?

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 27 08:49:11 AKST 2006

Dave Guerin actually has a set of wings on his Temptation that he designed a
few years before the Brio came about and are almost identical. These wings
are awesome, while I've not flown the airplane yet, I can tell that it flies
great. Since he designs root ribs the same, it is very possible that you
could retrofit them if he's willing to sell some. If not, you could probably
get a line on a set of wings through him.

Randy, I believe that you saw those wings at Green Sea.

  _____