[NSRCA-discussion] What the NSRCA does (and could do) for me

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Dec 27 05:17:56 AKST 2006

Don:
Just to let everyone know.  As the AMA District V VP, I do know that this
idea has been presented by several groups, and AMA is very willing to
support groups who want to host their portion of the NATS at a site other
than Muncie.  The idea of going to Muncie every 2nd or 3rd year seems to be
the most popular view.  Financially, the cost sharing would be about the
same as it is now, with HQ handling the registration and NSRCA getting the
bulk of the fees.  However the rest of the cost would have to be absorbed by
the NSRCA/host club.  While we do not require a lot of support gear, we do
own computers and scanners for the scoring.  The field set-up mainly
requires lines and poles and that is about it.

It can be done, and not too expensively at that.  The N-PACS of the past
have shown NSRCA is capable of putting on a first-class event!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd

Pensacola, FL 32505