[NSRCA-discussion] What the NSRCA does (and could do) for me

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Dec 26 19:22:23 AKST 2006

that's ok I get what you were saying.

I'm certainly open to suggestions, and I'm sure Derek is listening intently. I have no "authority" to do anything, I just try to pull all of the content together and make it coherent. Beyond that I have absolutely no say, and am pretty sure I don't want any =)

At any rate, I'm all eyes and ears......

-Mike