[NSRCA-discussion] Li Po charging and balancing

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 23:36:10 AKST 2006

Colin, if you can afford it just cough up the $ for the TP 1010 and a balancer. The TP1010 communicates real-time with the balancer making sure no cell in the pack ever exceeds a safe voltage (assuming you have balancing tabs on the pack). This safety feature alone, which reduces the risk of fire, is justification for the price. Furthermore it will charge up to 10 cells at 5 amps so as you grow in your electric addiction you won't have to buy a different charger in the future.

My 2 cents,
Keith Black