[NSRCA-discussion] Somethings got to be done!

Steve Byrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Thu Dec 21 09:01:52 AKST 2006

Early Christmas sound VERY suspicious.  When one gets into one's present
when one is not supposed to, it sometimes does not work as expected.

Before you ship it off to Keith, try wrapping it back up and opening on
Christmas like a good boy.  Maybe Santa will leave a few extra slots for the
14mz

Steve Byrum