[NSRCA-discussion] Lasers

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:40:08 AKST 2006

Your local Radio Shack might have the Bushnell laser level.  It's really
nice. It puts out a dot or a horizontal line or a crosshair.  You can get
the stab & wings dead nuts on by using the crosshair on the rudder post from
behind.  Someone had an RCU post on this.  For abut $30, these are really
great.  Got one for my Dad too - they're great around the house for hanging
pictures and stuff.

Ed