[NSRCA-discussion] Lasers

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:19:27 AKST 2006

Thanks for all the great input/suggestions on incidence meters!
I got so many ideas I decided to try another question.
In the last K-Factor Mike wrote up a new fuse jig he is using.
In the article he mentioned a laser level that he found at Lowe's.
I looked on the Lowe's website, the nearest store is 30 miles away (I live
in REAL rural SE Iowa), but couldn't find the model he mentioned.
Can anyone suggest an affordable laser that projects both vertical and
horizontal lines simultaneously and can be used either on the bench top or
mounted on a tripod?
Thanks!
John L. Konneker