[NSRCA-discussion] Cooling outrunners

J.Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 16 09:32:07 AKST 2006

Chad, have you ever discussed this with the Pletty folks.  I guess in their
solution they have the motor in front of the prop and there is no spinner
back plate in front of the motor.  I'd like to use a nose ring mount and it
would be nice to have some trick way of ducting that is somewhat independent
of the airframe.  I'll have to think about it.

Jim O