[NSRCA-discussion] Incedence meters

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 16 06:14:13 AKST 2006

JLK, I own them both. There's a big difference in price, but the
AnglePro is, imo, worth it. Used as pictured with the aluminum bar, on a
wing, they are about equal. However, the AnglePro also works great as a
throw measuring device, and is better for measuring stab incidence on
pattern planes. As a bonus, I've found all kinds of around-the-house
uses for the AnglePro. My AccuPoint is hidden in a drawer and I can't
remember the last time I used it. My AnglePro is in my toolbox, and I
use it as often as possible (probably too much!).

Also remember that you really should own a good throw measuring device.
I've only seen or heard of two good ones: The Budd laser meter, and the
AnglePro. I sold my Budd and bought the AnglePro, and I don't regret it.
The Budd has a touch more resolution (~0.05deg vs 0.1deg), but is a
project to use, whereas the AnglePro takes seconds to setup and use.

-Adam