[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Poll

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 15 16:24:36 AKST 2006

Hi All,

I'd like to run a little poll if you don't mind. If you were to go out and
buy an ARF pattern plane, 120-140 size (all those AC/SC/FZ/L/RX motors
laying around), not 90-110, not needing a full blown 160-200,...

Would you look for a white base colored scheme or yellow base colored
scheme?
Would you look for a solid white, solid yellow or a bare ready-to-cover
airframe?
Clear canopy or fiberglass? No real weight savings between the 2 in this
case, just appearance.
Plug-in wings and stabs, or is wings enough?
Carbon tubes or aluminum?
Would you buy it if you could NOT mount a nose ring to the cowling?
Aluminum gear or carbon?
If the incidence is set correctly, would you care if it did NOT have
adjusters?
What kind of hardware would you like to see included, or would you rather
have none and pick your own?
Or would you like the choice of an optional hardware kit with all the
popular stuff?
Dowel hard points or big solid blocks?
Elevator servo's in the stab, under the canopy or optional?
3D sized surfaces or pattern sized surfaces... jk, pattern only!

And what price range would you pay for a pattern designed plane capable of
flying all classes?

You can answer directly to me so we don't clutter the list:
jshulman at cfl.rr.com

Thank you for your time,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com