[NSRCA-discussion] WOW - Brio maiden

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 15 06:21:02 AKST 2006

Kelly,

Outside of the contra-props, simple fix is this -

Twist the stab - relative to the current settings, add negative incidence to the right stab (LE lower) and positive to left stab (LE higher).  Anywhere between about .5 and 1.5 degrees difference in the stab halves should result in equal trim conditions (relative to pitch/pull) with both rudders.

Regards,

Dave