[NSRCA-discussion] WOW - Brio maiden

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 14 18:05:10 AKST 2006

Glad to hear it maidened good.    I just maidened my Otop a couple of weeks
ago and I've never seen a plane like it.lol  in fact I brought it to the
club meeting tonight.  And in about 3 seconds I had a crowd of people
coming.lol  Congratulations on the maiden again.

Matthew Liprie
(Pattern Forever)