[NSRCA-discussion] HIttec

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:54:28 AKST 2006

Which Hitec radio?  I had one back in the late 90's that required that I go into it and re-arrange some wiring on one of the switches to achieve the dual elevator mix the way I wanted it to work.  If I remember right, it had something to do with using a Vtail mix.  I think the radio was called a Spectrum 7 or something like that - an early computer radio they had.

Ed