[NSRCA-discussion] MID AIR COLLISIONS

vellum2 at bellsouth.net vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 11 16:57:49 AKST 2006

Jason has a post on RCU from tangerine, including some mid air aftermath pics.  Let's just say that these light airplanes are pretty dramatic when they hit!  I've never seen a plane turn into complete confetti at 150 feet above the ground before.  POOF.

Genesis vs Diesel (Diesel won, but not by much)
Aggressor vs Black Magic V1 (All that was left of the BM was a lonely retract in the Aggressor fuse)
Focus 2 RIP

Expensive weekend!