[NSRCA-discussion] Trim changes

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Dec 6 16:05:02 AKST 2006

Jay and Stu win the prize, a week in Philadelphia. 2nd prize two ...
This was used by some back in the reed days, because there was no trim lever, except for the extra servo and mixer bellcrank that would add a dollop of down trim for inverted flight, and the same amount of up maybe for slowing to a spin or landing. Guys would land and argue with themselves about maybe putting 1/2 turn adjustment into a clevis, then they'd land afterward and undo it.  I was a little kid as I watched this, but thinkin back to it, the convenience of an easy to adjust fine trim is a wonderful thing!
Dean