[NSRCA-discussion] Landing zone

Steven.Homenda at ctcplc.com Steven.Homenda at ctcplc.com
Wed Dec 6 04:31:11 AKST 2006

Hello everyone.   Been monitoring the archive for a few months.   Decided
to join the list and chime in.    Jay graciously offered to pose the
landing zone question for me.    I'm the CD for the upcoming December
Tangerine Contest.    I was given several different answers by the locals
to the same question, so, before actually stepping them off and painting
the lines, yada, yada, yada...you get the point.   Anyway, I believe the
consensus is, for our runway, the landing zone is 30 meters (15 meters on
each side of pilot at center), since our runway is less than 30 meters
wide.

For full details of the services the CTC group provides please
visit our website at  www.CharlesTaylorConsulting.com

This email (including all attachments) is confidential and may
be protected by legal privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or
disclose its contents to anyone else.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your
copy from your system.

We monitor the content of emails sent and received via our
network for viruses and unauthorised use, we recommend that
you should also check messages for viruses in accordance with
good computing practice.

Emails sent to or from our systems are not confidential to any
named individual and we reserve the right to read them without
prior notice.