[NSRCA-discussion] Where does center work out

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Tue Dec 5 04:50:39 AKST 2006

Same here.  To fit it all in the horizontal segment, the 2 - 1/2 rolls are
at a higher roll rate than the slow roll and then the slow roll starts
before center. If I speed up the slow roll rate, it basically doesn't look
like a slow roll.  I guess my question is, to get the best score, does the
roll rate have to remain constant throughout the maneuver ??
Ed M.