[NSRCA-discussion] cooling area

Ron Lockhart ronlock at comcast.net
Mon Dec 4 14:45:09 AKST 2006

About 3 square inches of inlet- if all is aimed directly on head and
cylinder
is sufficient inlet, I have about 9 inches of exhaust outlet.
(also 140RX & Aeroslave)
I know that is a lot less than most folks use, but it's been fine
on my last three 2 stroke/piped birds.

Exhaust air should be twice as much as inlet, 3 times certainly
won't hurt.

Later,  Ron Lockhart