[NSRCA-discussion] off topic KiNDa

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 4 04:39:32 AKST 2006

 I have a 3 cell lipo pack that has a balance charge plug and a deans ultra for power, has it's own charger.  This pack has never measured at 12.6 volts, like my other 3cell packs generally at 12.54 to 12.45 not to bad but not really normal either. I never have been able to get a good charge on it with my TP 1010 charger so I used the dedicated balance charger that came with the micro heli kit. Here's the weird part had a crash and the brushless motor had a problem recharged battery and after changing out motors this battery wouldn't even arm controllers, checked with Wattsup meter only showed 3.25 volts, ok so I have lost 2 cells, but then I decided to check thought the balance tap with digital volt meter cell #1- 3.96, #2 - 4.07 #3 - 4.12  and a total from balance tap of 12.16, took deans off and same readings.
 I'm guessing a pinched wire from manufacture on a power lead there's no damage to battery even after removing the heat shrink, I haven't removed all tape for connectors.
 I'm not worried about saving this 800MAH pack just very curious, and the list seems a little slow.

Steven Maxwell