[NSRCA-discussion] landing zone

Joe Walker vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 4 01:10:07 AKST 2006

This question came up at the Nats a few years ago...

I believe it's 50 meters each side of center on the runway OR a 30 meter
radius circle.  I'll have to look up the rules for the exact wording
though...  I think there is also something in there about requiring the zone
to be marked, if it isn't is defaults to the 50 M.  Anyone with the rule
book or link to verify?

Joe W.