[NSRCA-discussion] 9Z Programming Sheet

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 31 12:31:00 AKDT 2006

Why not set up a spreadsheet?

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Keith Hoard
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:12 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 9Z Programming Sheet

.
So I'm guessing nobody out there has a simple piece of paper where I can
record all of the stuff I've programmed into my 9Z??
.
.
.

On 8/31/06, HankPajari at aol.com <HankPajari at aol.com> wrote:
Getterflash wrote:

Someday . . . . .   here is my wish list:

- USB 2.0 connection
- Control Flight Sims via USB
- Backup model configurations
- Aftermarket "converter" software to convert setups
from one brand to another
- Ability to "record" control inputs on a laptop
during a flight so you can analyze them later
- Upgrade the radio firmware
- Diagnostic routines for switches, pots, etc.
- Battery life history

Response:

Great list.  With all the 9Z's out there I am really confused with why
someone has not done this before.  For the average and above average pilot
the 9Z is all the radio he will ever need.  For guys like me the only
advantage the newest has is an easier user interface.

With the stuff listed above the 9Z would be largely on a par with the newest
radio.  Just my $.02.

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN