[NSRCA-discussion] Loss of a great guy

gene.maurice at comcast.net gene.maurice at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 13:10:27 AKDT 2006

Buddy,

I was deeply sadden to hear this news. Ray Rhodes was a true gentleman and we are all better for having known him. Please extend my condolences to his family and let them know that he will be in my prayers.

--
Gene Maurice
AMA 3408 NSRCA 877
gene.maurice at comcast.net

From: BUDDYonRC at aol.com

I would like to inform all the guy's in pattern that we have lost one of our own.
This morning one of my best friends Ray Rhodes passed away. Ray was one of the founding members of the Mid-County R/C Club, and competed in many local pattern contests. He will be missed by all who knew him. He was found this morning by a neighbor sitting in his favorite chair on his patio where he went every morning to enjoy his morning coffee and cigar. As soon as I have more information I will post it here.
Buddy Brammer